In each section answer the questions provided in essay format.
Essays should be approximately 3 pages long per question including support from a minimum of four reliable sources and should include a works cited and in text citations. These essays should reflect a thoughtful understanding of the topic and use sources well. This means they should not be a series of quotes or paraphrases pulled from the readings. they should be your thoughts, with readings used to back claims or support thoughts. Each section is worth 10 points of your final grade so make them count.
Each question and essay will be graded on content, analytical technique, and compositional expertise, with a focus on grammar and appropriate tone and style. Give each of your essays a descriptive title to highlight your topic and engage the reader. Papers should conform to the traditional three-part essay form, consisting of an introduction, body, and conclusion.
Your introductory paragraph must catch your reader’s attention, state the topic/issue, and clearly articulate your thesis. Each body paragraph should begin with a topic sentence that relates to and develops your thesis and is supported with facts, details, and examples based on your research. In the concluding paragraph, summarize the points made in the body of your paper and draw a new and original conclusion based on the information contained in your paper.
• ALL ESSAYS MUST BE IN THE SAME MS WORD DOCUMENT.
• THEY WILL BE SEPERATED BY THE WORKS CITED PAGES AND TITLE PAGES Example: p.1 Title; p.2-4 three page essay; p.5 works cited; p.6 Title and so on…
• ESSAYS WILL BE WRITTEN IN 12 POINT FONT – TIMES NEW ROMAN
• TITLE PAGES MAY BE LARGER AND/OR BOLD BUT WILL STILL BE IN TIMES NEW ROMAN
Section 1 = Full 3 Pages + 4 sources + Works Cited Page + Title Page
• Think about the following phrase “the personal is the political” what do you think this means, how is this phrase important in the context of women’s issues and women’s rights
Section 2 = Full 3 Pages + 4 sources + Works Cited Page + Title Page
• Choose one of the following groups- women with disabilities, Older women, women illegal immigrants, or minority women. What are some of the health risks particular to this group? Discuss problems, their causes, how they are addressed in the present health care system, and how health care for this group might be improved
Section 3 = Full 3 Pages + 4 sources + Works Cited Page + Title Page
• In what ways do family obligations pose special problems or women as they pursue careers? In what ways does our society provide “relief” for women who work or study outside the home? To what extent are these services satisfactory or unsatisfactory? What are some alternative means of alleviating this problem?
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
The question first appeared on Write My Essay