Please no plagiarism and make sure you are able to access all resource on your own before you bid. One of the references must come from Sue, D. W., & Sue, D. (2016). Read a selection of your colleagues’ postings. I need this completed by 03/16/18 at 8pm. (Week 3 Discussion Response)
Respond by Day 5 to all of my colleagues’ postings in one or more of the following ways:
- Provide an alternative or additional implication of your colleague’s insights.
- Share an insight from having read your colleague’s posting.
Note what you have learned and/or any insights you have gained as a result of the comments your colleagues made. If a post already has two responses, you must choose another post.
Please thoroughly read the Discussion Posting and Response Rubric attached to evaluate both the posts and responses. There are four components evaluated for each Discussion Post and Response.
1. Responsiveness to Discussion Question /9
2. Critical Thinking, Analysis, and Synthesis /9
3. Professionalism of Writing /5
4. Responsiveness to Peers /9-Week 3 Discussion Response
To get the highest grade possible, ask yourself if you have SURPASSED the following standards as you re-read your posts BEFORE submitting them:
1. Response to Peers: Do my peer responses indicate that I have read, thought about, and selectively responded to my colleague’s discussion posts in a complex way? Are my responses engaging, insightful, reflective of current events, or relevant to some experience I have had? Rather than just demonstrating agreement with the ideas presented by a colleague, or randomly quoting some resource in order to satisfy a formulaic inclusion of a citation and a reference, you are encouraged to provide an engaging response post which specifically builds upon the ideas of your colleague in an original and substantial manner, including relevant professional resources that go beyond what you are required to read for the course.
1. (A. Ola)
In this post, I will briefly describe the strengths and limitations of the American Multicultural Counseling and Development (AMCD) Multicultural Counseling Competencies. They I will share two recommendations that might enhance the current guidelines. Finally, I will explain how my recommendations can assist counselors in working with culturally diverse clients.
The post Week 3 Discussion Response appeared first on Tiptop Essays.