You are taking the role of an outside consultant who has been brought in to give advice on the establishment of Australia’s first ‘sporting achievements’ archive. A collector of published papers, business documents, personal documents and memorabilia has donated one shelf kilometre of mixed records. Media types include paper, videotape, electronic records on a server and DVDs.
You will need to construct a business report outlining how you will advise the archive staff. You will need to addresses the following questions:
- What will you include in your Records and Disposal Authority?”
- What criteria will you include in the collections policy for new donations and acquisitions?
- What might be included in a public access policy?
- How will both paper and electronic records be preserved and stored?
- Does the collection overlap with any existing archives in (Australia or overseas), and if so, what will the relationship be like with these institutions?
- What are the supporting institutions or companies that can provide advice in setting up this archive?
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US :
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions