I have gone through the draft you sent and these are my observations/ suggestions (or request).
1. kindly include questionnaires as part of methodology and also analysis using chi square as stated in the document attached.
ii.As this is a doctoral dissertation, tables/figures showing stats, descriptions etc could really help.
iii. also a bit of the distribution and regulation could be discussed.Asides this, this writeup in on the right path and a great write up.
1. You need to decipher this abbreviation – PHCN – the 1st time you use it.
2. The objective of the study aims at examining the challenges faced in the power sector in Nigeria and solutions of adopting revolutionary innovations to power generations in sub-Saharan Africa with particular mention of Nigeria. – You missed “in sub-Saharan Africa”, it is unacceptable in the dissertation. Revise the paper and add the missing information.
3. Revise the research questions by including sub-Saharan Africa. Moreover, the questions are too superficial. You need to give them some depth.
4. You should also expand on sub-Saharan Africa in the Literature Review Chapter.
5. Proofread the paper, e.g. “The study considered all the firms that deals with business development …”; “That comprises PHCN” – it cannot be a sentence of a dissertation.
6. Rewrite this whole part, “. Different statistics from online were as well used in this dissertation. These helped to keep abreast with the current information that is considered to be indispensable data in my area of the research. In the procedure other information related to the energy as well as business development related info that were accessible on the internet are assessed appropriately for the aim of this research.” You write the same in different words.
7. The “3.2 Qualitative study method” section is wrong. Where did you find the information about interviews? Look through the “TOPIC.docx” file attached again, “The primary data will be collected through the administering of questionnaires. Questionnaires issued out will cut across the senior management, middle management and junior management of the power holding company of Nigeria and companies in the power sector.”
8. What is that, “3.3 Chi-squire”? Have you ever proofread this paper before uploading?
9. In some cases you write “PHCN”, in others – “PNCN”. Which one is correct?
10. “In this nation-Nigeria, since it is around the global,..” – it is outrageous. This part of the sentence does not abide by any rules of the English language.
11. Revise the citations: in some citations the page is indicated as, “(Nwaka 2005, p. 3)”, in others – “(Wolde-Rufael, 2006, pg1109)”. It should be p.1, for example, only.
12. The Conclusion chapter of 154 words is an offense to the PhD dissertation. Revise it to be 10% of the total word count. Moreover, you need to include the “Recommendations” section into it.
13. The customer instructed you to “include questionnaires as part of methodology and also analysis using chi square as stated in the document attached”. You must also include the questions of the sample questionnaire. It should be a comprehensive questionnaire on the related topic meaning “THE SIGNIFICANCE OF DEVELOPING AN EFFECTIVE POWER GENERATION SYSTEM FOR ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT. CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA’S POWER SECTOR”.
14. Moreover, as per the comment, “As this is a doctoral dissertation, tables/figures showing stats, descriptions etc could really help”, you need to add tables and figures showing statistical data.
15. The format of your paper is not Harvard. Refer to Harvard guidelines attached and follow strictly the instructions of how to format headings/subheadings, title page, references, and in-text citations.
16. These references are not cited:
☩ Aremu, M.A. and Adeyemi, S.L., 2011. Small and medium scale enterprises as a survival strategy for employment generation in Nigeria. Journal of sustainable development, 4(1), p.200.
☩ Nna, C.D., Gbadegesin, A.O. and Lawal, K.O., 2016, March. A decentralized, renewable-energy-powered business hub for rural areas: A case study of Ilakan community, Nigeria. In 2016 Clemson University Power Systems Conference (PSC) (pp. 1-7). IEEE.
☩ Santoyo-Castelazo, E. and Azapagic, A., 2014. Sustainability assessment of energy systems: integrating environmental, economic and social aspects.Journal of Cleaner Production, 80, pp.119-138.
Cite the references above.
17. Carry out the revision in the “Revise_Here_83690.docx” file attached.
18. Improve the questionnaire in the file “Revise_Questionnaire_Here 83690” (proofread, add more questions of different types).