In our class, we use a model for writing that applies to both the classroom environment and the professional environment.
FIRST, answer the question in your own words. Be sure to answer the question thoroughly, especially if it has multiple
parts. SECOND, provide a credible source to reinforce your answer. The source should support your work, not be the
major part of your answer. THIRD, provide an example that demonstrates your understanding of the question or
demonstrates the concept you are discussing. Remember that your OWN work should be 85 90%
of the answer and the
sources, quotes, or intext
citations should only be used to support, reinforce, or demonstrate the points.
1. Identify 4 different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and explain how requirements are used in
each stage of the SDLC.
2. List and explain three criteria that the Information Technology (IT) Steering Committee should use to select and prioritize
3. Explain the relationship between the IT architecture and the IT Roadmap used in the IT Strategic Plan.
4. Different kinds of personnel are required to staff an IT department depending on their IT strategy. For the two
organizations below, identify four important IT positions that an IT department should retain inhouse
in each organization
scenario below and explain why these positions are important. .
a. An organization whose IT strategy is to outsource as much of their IT as possible, and
b. An organization whose IT strategy is to develop proprietary, inhouse
applications that directly support their business
5. Explain what business continuity planning is, who should create the plan, and the role of IT.
6. Explain what it means to say that the âIT Strategic Plan is aligned to the business Strategic Plan.â
7. Explain why the IT architecture is important to the IT Steering Committee and how they could use it.
8. List and explain three reasons a Chief Information Officer (CIO) might outsource a project at a greater cost to the
9. The CIO is responsible for the business rules or requirements that generate a new system or changes to the existing
system. How is his/her role responsible for these changes?
10. What is change management and how does it relate to the IT organization?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT