1. What are the principles of ethical decision making?
Describe how other ethical systems define what is moral- specificall, ethics of virtue, natural law, religion, and ethics of care.
3. Describe the steps in analyzing an ethical dilemma.
4. Provide juif ovation for police power and the basic ethical standards that deriv from this justification and what are the ethical issues involved in proactive & reactive investigations?
5. Discuss three of the five types of police misconduct by community corrections professionals and provide some of the explanations for this misconduct.
7. What steps should organizational leaders take to encourage ethical decision making on part of employee?
8. Describe the ethical issues faced by prosecutors and defense attorneys.
9. Under corrective justic, distinguish between substantive and procedural justic. 10. What are the elements of any ethical system?