1. Did she have a good attention getter?
2. Did she preview her main points? What were they?
3. How was her delivery? Was she easy to hear and understand? Did she have energy and enthusiasm in her voice? How ws her eye contact?
4. Did she cite sources? What were they?
5. Did she use transitions? Were they effective?
6. Was this speech interesting and informative?
7. Did she include a brake light? What was it?
8. Did she review her points? Was it effective?
9. Did she have a strong ending? Was it effective?
10. What did you learn from this speech that you could use in your own presentation?
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
The question first appeared on Write My Essay