- create and use an account in a Twitter to interact with friends
Note: For these activities within the Twitter, you are welcome to include your professor and other students in the class. However, you do not have to. You are welcome to just use your known friends.
- Specific activities for this homework include:
- If needed, create your Twitter account.
- Login and personalize your account.
- Explore Twitter connect with your find friends.
- Configure and customize your privacy settings in your Twitter account.
- Prepare a well-written paper no more than 2–5 pages in length and cover the process of setting up the account, issues you encountered, privacy settings, and how you envision using this account in the future. Be sure to show a screen capture of your Twitter activities. Also, be sure to discuss your reasoning behind your current privacy settings. Discuss any personal or computer security issues you have with using Twitter.