As much as you give the more you get back.
This assignment is all about getting beyond a basic level of theory understanding, knowing a theory personally, relating it
to your own life. In education, a very basic level of knowledge of memorizing, but one of the advanced levels of knowledge
is when you can apply what you are learning to life (application) and evaluate how useful the concept is. So for thisÂ assignment, I am pushing you to go for that deeper level of knowledge.
1. For this assignment, you can choose from any of these theories that you have studied: General Semantics, SymbolicÂ Interactionism, Dramatism, Narrative Theory, Dramaturgical Theory, Performance Ethnography, Performance as PoliticalÂ Action, Coordinated Management of Meaning, Constructivism, Interactional Theory, and Dialectical Theory.
2. Now that you’ve chosen your theory, choose at least two concepts from your theory and focus on these two conceptsÂ only. By concepts, you may choose something like the “arbitrary nature of symbols” in General Semantics theory. For yourÂ second concept you can have another specific concept from the theory itself or you can use one of the critical commentsÂ from your textbook about the theory, such as how axiom #7 is a problem with Uncertainty Theory.
3. Find a place in everyday life yourÂ own life, a friend’s life, on tv, in a book, at the movies, etc. you see relates to yourÂ chosen theory and concepts. Now you will explain how you agree or disagree that the theory explains what you are seeingÂ in everyday life.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING FORMAT FOR YOUR PAPER.
USE THESE LABELS:
1. CHOSEN THEORY:
2. TWO CHOSEN CONCEPTS: (Now explain/define each concept.)
3. CONNECTION TO EVERYDAY LIFE: (Tell me your story and how you are connecting these concepts to life.)
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT