1. Write TWO sampling plans—one for your proposed Qualitative study and one for your Quantitative study
Qualitative study (What are the cognitive abilities of adolescent children measured within their own ecology towards developmental appropriateness of behaviors towards criminal intent?)
Quantitative study (What percentage of adolescent children have shown interest towards abuse of animal’s, by the child’s age and adolescent identity development of appropriateness of behaviors?).
2. Name the type of sampling design you have chosen, for example, stratified random sampling, snowball sampling, or convenience sampling.
3. Describe who will be eligible to participate and how they will be identified to be invited.
4. Include details on how you plan to protect your participants.
5. The sampling plans and human subject protection should reflect differences in methodology.