Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
- Case Synthesis
- What is the purpose in Harrison Kirby asking you to collect this data and how will it impact his business? Start the assignment with 2â3 paragraphs providing a description of Kirbyâs business and the industry in which he operates. In this type of contemporary business organization, what is the central role that IT is playing for Harrison Kirby?
- Find a complementary or competing company in the same industry as Mr. Kirbyâs. Take time to research the company and provide supported evidence to communicate how IT may be playing a strategic role for that company in order to maintain or gain a competitive advantage.
- Security and Ethics
- What are the security or control issues that should be addressed as part of the technology selection process for Kirbyâs business?
- Propose how you would address ethics or information security issues as part of the technology selection process for Kirbyâs business.
- Findings and Recommendations
- As the technical liaison for Kirby, you are providing him with critical information that he will use in making decisions on expanding the use of technology to improve his practice. It is important that you write your response with conviction through well-developed recommendations based on sound reasoning and evidence.
- Include an embedded Excel object in your final Word document submission that includes a matrix of technical options that Kirby should consider in his decision making process. The Excel file should include the columns below in an example based on cloud computing. Make sure that you communicate to Mr. Kirby the challenges he should expect to face when introducing new technology into his business.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT