Marking Guide and Template
Assignment 1: Written report on assessing the psychometric properties of a measure of Anxiety.
Word limit: 1500 words
• Define Cronbach’s Alpha and item-total correlations, and indicate the levels that should be achieved for clinical diagnosis and for research purposes.
• Define test-retest reliability; provide a rationale with empirical support for the length of time between repeated measures. What level is indicative of good reliability?
• Define construct and criterion related validity and indicate the strength of associations that you would want to see in relation to these two types of validity.
• Define what is meant by a norm in the context of an assessment of depression.
• You have been asked to create a measure for assessing anxiety. Outline the steps that you would take to establish the following: Reliability, validity, and norms. Keep in mind that there are different types of reliability and validity that need to be considered.
• USE THE TEMPLATE
• DO NOT provide an overview of the steps in the statistical analyses.
• Each of the points above need to be supported with references to the empirical literature presented in APA format
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Then look no further. Order Now, and enjoy an amazing discount!!
The question first appeared on Write My Essay