- Marketing effectiveness rating instruments and marketing audits are approaches to
2.______ is an obligation to act in a way expected of a reasonable person.
- Rising customer expectations, evolving employee goals and ambitions, and tighter government legislation and pressure are driving companies to
4.The marketing audit reviews six components of the overall marketing arena including the marketing environment, marketing strategy, marketing organization, marketing systems, marketing productivity and
- Which of the following is true regarding a marketing audit?
- The purpose of strategic control is to
- A marketing audit is typically best conducted by a(n)
- Which of the following refers to the ability to meet humanity’s needs without harming future generations?
9.Your firm has decided to enter the international market with your product called Trema, a combination of a pocket organizer and cell phone. Even though the product has been a huge success in the home country, market research suggests some changes may be required before it can be introduced in Europe. Your CMO is of the opinion that the product requires certain extra features and the product will also have to be marketed differently. Your CMO is advocating
- Which of the following is likely to be an important trend in marketing in the future?
11.________ is the process by which firms assess the effects of their marketing activities and programs and make necessary changes and adjustments.
- Which of the following is an example of a communication metric used for measuring the performance of marketing plans?
- Which of the following is an example of a distribution metric used for measuring the performance of marketing plans?
- A ________ is a comprehensive, systematic, independent, and periodic examination of a company’s or business unit’s marketing environment, objectives, strategies, and activities, with a view to determining problem areas and opportunities and recommending a plan of action to improve the company’s marketing performance.
- Which characteristic of a marketing audit is described by the methodical evaluation of the macro- and micromarketing environments, objectives and strategies, system, and activities?
- A PR practitioner may be subject to conspiracy in these situations: when the practitioner participates in illegal action, counsels or guides the illegal policy, takes part in it, or
- A Gucci bag sells for $120 in Italy and $240 in the United States due to the differences in the costs of distributing the product in the two countries. This phenomenon is called a(n)
- Straight extension of the product means
- Cadbury’s “Sports for Schools” promotion offered sports and fitness equipment for schools in exchange for vouchers. The problem was that the public and media saw a perverse incentive for children to eat more chocolate, a product associated with obesity. Which of the following best summarizes Cadbury’s problem?
- The purpose of profitability control is to
- To protect a creative work from being published in any other manner, a company or author would ____________ the material.