Principles of Macroeconomics, Ch. 12: Production and Growth
- Consider how to describe the four determinants of productivity.
- Consider how to explain how higher saving leads to a higher standard of living. What might deter a policymaker from trying to raise the rate of saving?
- Consider how the rate of population growth influences the level of GDP per person.
Principles of Macroeconomics, Ch. 13: Saving, Investment, and the Financial System
- Consider the role of the financial system. Be prepared to name and describe two markets that are part of the financial system in the U.S. economy.
- Consider why it’s important for people who own stocks and bonds to diversify their holdings. What type of financial institution makes diversification easier?
- Consider a change in the tax code that might increase private saving. If this policy were implemented, how would it affect the market for loanable funds?
Principles of Macroeconomics, Ch. 14: The Basic Tools of Finance
- Consider what benefit people get from the market for insurance. What two problems impede the insurance market from working perfectly?
- Consider what factors a stock analyst should think about in determining the value of a share of stock.
- Consider how to describe the efficient markets hypothesis with evidence.
- Consider how to explain the view of those economists who are skeptical of the efficient markets hypothesis.
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Then look no further. Order Now, and enjoy an amazing discount!!
The question first appeared on Write My Essay