For this selfreflection,
please complete the following:
• Write a thoughtfully considered response to each of the questions below.
• Include evidence to support your response (examples, reading that you’ve been doing, class discussion, etc.
• Type your responses to these questions in paragraph form.
• Cite any outside source(s) that you use.
• The entire reflection should be about 23
pages in length.
1. In this past class we spent quite a bit of time talking about ethics codes and ethical practice. As you review the ethics
code for practice in your profession and after considering the class discussion, where do you see places that you or your
colleagues could do a little more work? How might you follow the code more closely? What implications does the code
have for your present and future practice?
2. Consider some of the common practices at your current work place or in a former work place. What ethical practices are
you observing that could be considered “best practices?” Remembering that our ethical practices represent our shared
values, what values are being demonstrated at this work place as a result of those ethical practices?
3. Consider some potential ethical issues/dilemmas in practice or in research that you might encounter in your current or
subsequent professional experience. How do you see your own values intersecting with the ethical issues in practice
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT