candidate is Hillary Clinton. 2it
should be 8 pages. 3You
can use New York Times and other reliable sources.
1. Students will FOLLOW the progress of ONE of the presidential candidates success in IOWA (212016),
Nevada for the Democrats and South Carolina for the Republicans on (2202016),
an array of
states on Super Tuesday (312016)
from Alabama to Virginia, on MiniSuper
Tuesday states of Idaho and Michigan (382016)
and caucuses at the end of March 2016 primaries.
2. Each student will document how many votes their candidate has achieved on the democratic or republican side; how
many delegates has been awarded them throughout the two months of primaries and causes; and their prognosis on how
likely their candidate becomes the nominee of their party.
3. To complete your primary madness project, create a Title page with CRN #, your name, my name PROFE …., and the
status of your chosen candidate.
4. Create an Introduction to the Candidate subheading!
Tell me why you chose the candidate!!
5. Create a biography subheading and explain who the person is in your own words; do NOT SIMPLY COPY AND PASTE
6. Create a message or reason for he or she running sub heading. Explain whether the message is clear, partially clear or
vague and inconsistent plus why you feel this way.
7. Create an image section and tell me what pictures come to your head as you think about the candidate. An example
might be “jerk” or “old” or “awkward.” Explain why you feel this way.
8. Now cover the Evidence or Record of the 2016 Presidential primaries by suing the chart given to you and interpretation
regarding what happened to your candidate from February through March 15th, 2016.
Format of writing the paper
Image sub headings
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT