This is a continuation of the first and second policy analysis paper and uses your accumulated research. Imagine you are two different lobbyists, supporting two different sides of the policy issue you wrote about in Assignment 2.
Write a 4-5 page paper in which you:
1. Write a one-page position in favor of the policy.
2. Write a one-page position against the policy.
3. Write a one-page response to the argument in favor of the policy.
4. Write a one-page response to the argument against the policy.
5. Use at least two (2) of the following arguments from Chapter 10 in your paper: normative, positive, anecdote, and evidence arguments. Clearly label these to receive credit.
6. Include at least four (4) peer-reviewed references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook.
· Analyze how historical trends and conditions have affected social, political, and management theories, and how they have influenced the evolution of public administration in theory and practice.
· Understand how relationships between participants in the policy process (including official and nonofficial actors) influence the policy process.
· Interpret what public policy is and how it is created.
· Understand the different policy types, and how policy type influences policy design, policy tool choice, and implementation.
· Analyze ethical issues and standards that influence public policy.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues and in politics, policy, and ethics in the public sector.
· Write clearly and concisely about policy for issues in politics, policy, and ethics in the public sector using proper writing mechanics.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A GOOD DISCOUNT