Select one work of poetry and one work from another literary genre. These can be works that you have already read or which you are familiar. Read these works again with fresh eyes, but be sure that you read them one after the other.
In a 2-page Word document:
- Compare the two works (poetry vs. the other literary genre you chose) and list the ways in which these works are alike.
- Contrast the two works and list the ways in which these works are different.
- Analyze the approach of each author as well as the content of each piece.
- How were they the same and how were they different?
- How effective was the author in his or her approach to the topic of each piece?
Looking for the best essay writer? Click below to have a customized paper written as per your requirements.