Outlining your personal reflection and evaluation of the whole experience through business plan development and the
learning from lectures?
• What is the most important lesson that you’ve learnt when developing a business plan? Why?
• How do you think the entrepreneurial theories learned from this module, particularly in term 2, are important in enhancing
your understanding of being a successful entrepreneur? Please use examples to illustrate.
• How do you evaluate yourself, a potential entrepreneur or not, why?
there are learning outcomes you must achieve in order to be awarded the necessary credits which comprise the module
and programme of study. In order to get A++ to Dgrade
in this module, you must meet the criteria outlined below in the
learning outcomes at the required level; that is, you must provide evidence of an ability to develop and demonstrate
knowledge and understanding, qualities, skills and other attributes in the following areas (Learning outcomes 1, 3, 4):
1. Demonstrate an understanding of the theories surrounding SME development/growth/survival and how they relate to the
wider environment of business support and economic development.
2. Develop and evaluate business plans taking into account issues such as time management, business/market research,
team management (including coordination
and delegation), and presentation skills.
3. Demonstrate critical selfreflection
of their personal development and through team experiences and
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT