The critical thinking outcome will be met by developing a Personal Learning Plan to address their own leadership development in relation to the five disciplines introduced in The Learning Organization text. The five disciplines required for the learning organization by Peter Senge: systems thinking, personal mastery, mental models, shared vision and team learning. Opportunities available through social learning, and skills in emotional intelligence
Diagnosis of learning needs (identification of competencies and gap)
1. Statement of specific learning objectives
2. Specify learning resources and strategies
3. Specify evidence of accomplishment
4. Specify how evidence will be validated
5. Statement of how the student will evaluate learning
2 Rubrics for the assignment need to be met.