Write a report outlining the direction of curriculum (contemporary approaches and practices) for early childhood in mathematics.
? Divide the report into age groups; birth-2yrs, 2-3yrs, 3-5yrs, primary (foundation year), and primary (stage 1).
? Include the following sections in each age group:
a) Expected cognitive and mathematical development in this stage
b) A list of relevant mathematical learning outcomes
c) Relevant mathematical concepts to explore
d) An outline of appropriate learning experiences for the concepts
e) An outline of relevant teaching pedagogies
f) An outline of how skills at this age group could be recorded and assessed.
• Reference to the Australian curriculum, the EYLF and a range of personally researched literature.
For a custom paper on the above topic or any other topic, place your order now!
What Awaits you:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
The question first appeared on Write My Essay