Create the marketing objectives, situational analysis, and budget portion of the Marketing Communications Plan using the business and information presented in the case study. Meet the following requirements:
- In 100-150 words list and explain the marketing objectives.
- In 500-750 words complete a situational analysis.
- In 150-300 words, explain the budget in terms of percentage allocated to each communication vehicle. This may change in the final plan.
- Using feedback, update and make changes to the previous section of the plan.
- Adhere to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, (6th ed., 2nd print) when writing and submitting assignments and papers.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.