- Explain the story (facts) the journalist delivers to the audience.
- What is the purpose of the story? (To inform the public about such incident)
- Does the author use Ethos, Logos, or Pathos to build and connection with the reader?
- Are any opinions shared in the story from the journalist?
- Is there a biased perspective?
- What sorts of ethics are involved in the story: was there any decisions made by the journalist or editor to cover the story?
- What influence will this have on the masses (audience)?
Looking for the best essay writer? Click below to have a customized paper written as per your requirements.