Hello. It is a response paper, so it should be all about personal opinion with own voice, not just a summary.(much more
opinions than summary) It is due tomorrow morning, so time is really important.
It is also very important to follow * How to Write a Great Paper >>>
1. Make a clear thesis statement.
2. Do not just summarize the texts.
3. Use the readings to support your point and convince the reader that you are right.
4. If you compare/contrast â what can we learn from it?
5. Itâs OK to express an opinion or criticize one of the texts, but it needs to be informed and rely on what weâve learned.
6. Be concrete : How do the readings relate to each other? Are the supporting each other? Contradicting each other? Why
are we reading this? Are there inner contradictions in one of the readings or more? Paradoxes? Other puzzling issues that
you find in the readings? Why are these puzzling? Why are there contradictions?
Is there anything in the readings that corresponds with something we already know in an interesting way?
I sincerely appreciate for you time and help.
Please do not find other resources from the internet, unless it is necessary for creative writing. The response should be
from the readings only. Thank you..!
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT