General: A real project in a real organization is preferred to the academic project option. Hence, academic project should be more indepth
with sound research.
Industry/country Report: Take an industry (auto, auto parts, hospital, educational institution, grocery retail, general retail, hotel, airline,
computer software, glass, insulation, or anything else you can think of) and also a country (USA, India, China, Brazil or some other
regions like Europe, Latin America, central America, etc.) and address the questions raised in 111
blow make a good report.
1. How they define the quality of their organization’s product or service? Is it defined in terms of fitness for use? Meeting specifications?
Reliability? Complaints per 1000 units sold? Survey customers? Survey public? Use 3rd party certification such as consumer report?
2. How do they control the quality of their finished goods or service?
3. How do they control inprocess
quality? E.g. recording service and checking? SPC techniques? Standard quality control methods for
intermediate goods? Etc.
4. How do they check the quality of their raw materials? Acceptance sampling? Based on quality reports from their suppliers? Insist on
their suppliers meeting specific quality programs of the firm? Insist on ISO9000
qualification or something similar for suppliers? Etc.
5. Record the details and methodologies used for the quality control procedures used for finished goods or service provided by the
6. Record the details and methodologies used for the quality control procedures used for the inprocess
quality control methods used.
7. Record the details and methodologies used for the quality control procedures used for checking raw materials.
8. What are the quality problems faced by the organization?
9. What is their short term and long term plans to fix any quality problems?
10. How does the organization rank in terms of quality as compared to their competition?
11. Research general commercial and academic literature to assess the quality of the product or help the organization access any tools
or methods that may be of interest to the organization.
12. Volunteer to do a project for the organization in terms of:
a. setting up a quality control system or
b. defining quality or
c. researching quality of their competition and reporting it back to them or
d. studying the quality of their suppliers or
e. Survey their customers to get an idea of their quality (even as a third party) or
f. Any other project of interest to the organization etc.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT