Relationship between IFRS and financial reporting quality’ evidence from Malaysia
R.Q Doed IFRS adoption increase the FRQ?
-theory/ arguments (IFRS increase or decrease FRQ.
-proponents=IFRS increase FRQ (SUPPORT BY IMPIRICAL EVIDENCE)
H1: IFRS improve FRQ
-opponents= IFRS decrease FRQ
(SUPPORT BY IMPIRICAL EVIDENCE)
H2:IFRS does not improve FRQ
null hypotheses H0:IFRS does not have impact on FRQ
50listed Malaysian companies
from 2010 to 2014
2 years before adopting IFRS and 2 years after adopting 2012 out of the study because it is year adoption
IFRS= dummy variable 0/1
FRQ = dependent
FRQ: EM /accruals ,income smoothing ,hiding losses and etc.
firm- specific controls: size,growth,leverage and performance.
Thomson one banker, world scope …
definition of all above variables.
Overall, a high quality research proposal will involve:
• Excellent presentation and layout (style and structure)
• Brief review of relevant literature, which informs the development of appropriate research question(s)
• Identifying appropriate research strategy and data collection methods to address the research question(s)
• Selection and/or design of appropriate data collection instruments to answer research question(s)
• Explanation of proposed data analysis
• Evidence of exploratory data analysis, where relevant
• A consideration of practical and ethical implications
• An action plan outlining specific objectives, resource requirement and timescales
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions