Be sure to explain your example using the psychology terms that are used. Be sure to answer each part of the questions. Each question should be answered with a short paragraph.
1. a.) Describe a survey that you have participated in? b.)What are the benefits and disadvantages of surveys as a research tool?
2. a.)Describe an example of classical conditioning from your own life. b.) Describe the unconditioned Stimulus (UCS), unconditioned Response (UCR), conditioned stimulus (CS), and conditioned response (CR) in your example.
3. a.) Describe an example of Observational Learning. b.) Be sure to relate how the elements of attention, memory, imitation, and motivation relate to your example.
4. Describe an example of the serial position effect (primacy or recency effect) in memory.
5. Give a personal example of at least three of Gardner’s nine different intelligences in your own life experience.