Read the article titled, “U.S. Courts Rule For–and Against–Protecting a Suspect’s Hard Drives” located at the following IEEE Spectrum link: http://spectrum.ieee.org/riskfactor/computing/it/us-courts-rule-for-and-against-protecting-a-suspects-hard-drives
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Analyze the decision by the 11th U.S. Circuit of Appeals to determine whether you believe the decision rendered was correct or incorrect based on the evidence suspected by the government.
- Evaluate the effect of this ruling on forensic investigations from a forensics standpoint and determine whether or not you would consider this an “open door” for criminal activity. Justify your answer.
- Take a position on whether or not you believe technology is moving too fast for the judicial system. Suggest at least two (2) improvements that the courts can make in order to catch up and / or keep up with the advancements in technology issues and crimes.
- Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
The question first appeared on Write My Essay