The implementation of an OD Intervention can either spell success or disaster of any aspiring Organizational Development
Specialist or Consultant. I would like your team to discuss the following in your group regarding an Organization
1. what is the definition of the term?
2. what are the appropriate steps to take in an intervention?
3. what could lead to failure and why?
4. what can the consequences be for failure of an intervention?
5. what ethical issues might you encounter with an intervention?
6. have you ever been involved in an intervention? If so, please share your experience.
Anderson, D.L. (2014). Organizational development: The process of leading organizational
change (3rd ed). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, Inc.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT