Determine your own responsibilities and performance in the role by:
- developing a set of your own responsibilities and performance objectives required in the role
- evaluating own effectiveness against these objectives
- making recommendations for improvement based on your current effectiveness against the defined objectives.
LO1, ACs 1.1, 1.2, 1.3
- Using your work situation as an example, identify the problems that you or others encounter.
- You may encounter these problems in the future. Using the knowledge and skills you have gained in studying this unit and your own reflections develop specific and detailed solutions to these problems.
- Using the information from sub-tasks i and ii above prepare:
- a document which appropriately communicates this information to your line manager
- an information sheet for distribution to the other members of your class
- a personal electronic diary which you wish to keep for future reference.
- Describe a range of motivational techniques and explain how they can be used to improve the quality of your and other peoples’ performance in the job role.
LO1, AC 1.4, LO2, ACs 2.1, 2.2
In a work situation people are frequently required to work with others.
- Explain the roles people play in a team and how they work together to achieve shared goals
- Analyse team dynamics using a range of theories
- Suggest and explain alternative ways to complete tasks and achieve team goals
LO3, ACs 3.1, 3.2, 3.3
Employers expect their employees to be able to problem solve effectively.
- Evaluate the tools and methods for problem solving
- Develop a strategy to resolve the problem given below or alternatively use a problem that has been given to you by your tutor
You are a member of a department and you are experiencing difficulties working with a colleague. Disagreements and conflicts arise rather than cooperation. This has a disturbing effect on the other members of the department and the quality of the work is not at the required standard. A complaint has been made by a customer of the department and your line manager is concerned that the problem cannot be resolved without formal action being taken.
iii Evaluate the potential impact on the business of implementing your strategy
LO4, ACs 4.1, 4.2, 4.3
- Review your management of time in completing this assignment and your work on the qualification in general. Identify effective time management strategies and how you plan to use them.
For a custom paper on the above topic or any other topic, place your order now!
What Awaits you:
On-time delivery guarantee
Masters and PhD-level writers
Automatic plagiarism check
100% Privacy and Confidentiality
High Quality custom-written papers