Knowledge and Understanding (maximum of 5)
1. Demonstrate critical awareness of how digital business applicationscan support and change the way
of doing business by aligning strategic and organisational goals
2. Identify and evaluate digital business applications and their place in the internal value chain
3. Identify and evaluate digital business applications and their place in the external supply chain
4. Evaluate critically the operational and strategic implications arising from new technology applications
challenged with rapid changes and the need for a responsible approach
5. Critically appraise existing innovative technologies to fit operation requirements and meet strategic needs
Transferable/Key Skills and other attributes (maximum of 5)
6. Identify and utilise appropriate methods for collecting, analysing and presenting data related to digital business.
7. Demonstrate an ability to work effectively as an individual and group member in order to carry out tasks linking
theory to practice so developing new skills to a high level
8. Students will be able to review and diagnose knowledge (tacit and explicit) sharing in organisations to build criticalthinking skills and digital literacy skill
9. Communicate the solutions arrived at, and the theory underlying them, in verbal and written form to specialists and non-specialist audiences
10. Locate, summarise and synthesise a range of information from published literature and electronic sources on digital business, innovative and disruptive technologies
Looking for the best essay writer? Click below to have a customized paper written as per your requirements.