1. Discuss how the civil rights and desegregation legislation beginning with Brown v. Board of Education (1954) affected policy-making for individuals with intellectual disabilities.
2. Discuss how school policy for inclusion of students with cognitive and developmental disabilities has helped to change societal acceptance of individuals with disabilities.
3. Discuss Piaget’s cognitive-developmental theory and its implications for students with intellectual disabilities.
4. Many students with cognitive, developmental, and multiple disabilities do not receive the same standardized testing as those in the general school population. Describe why this is appropriate and how the alternative assessment process is (or is not) effective in evaluating learning.
5. Describe the differences in these two terms – Accommodations and Modifications. Then discuss which is most appropriate for students with cognitive and developmental disabilities and why. Be specific!
For a custom paper on the above topic or any other topic, place your order now!
What Awaits you:
In-time delivery guarantee
Masters and PhD-level writers
Automatic plagiarism check
100% Privacy and Confidentiality
High Quality custom-written papers