Please use the library, Internet, or other media sources to find articles relating to racial profiling, and answer the following questions in a 2–4-page paper:
- Is racial profiling a matter of discretion or ethics?
- What are the ethical and moral dimensions of racial profiling?
- How do people judge other people that they meet?
- Why do people judge people by how they look, how they act, or how they present themselves?
Also, be sure to include the following:
- Discussion of police culture, discretion, and use of force
- Ethics and codes of ethics: at least 3 examples from these areas
- An application of ethical and moral concepts to your decision-making process
- A discussion of which of the following ethical or moral concepts are present with racial profiling:
- Normative ethics
- Virtue ethics