Imagine that you are in training and development for a global organization. You have been tasked with the creation of a cultural diversity training course that all employees will be required to take. Before designing the course, you must consider the ethical and cultural issues of the task.
In an eight- to ten-page paper (excluding the title and reference pages), you must address the following:
- Examine any legal implications in creating a training course that discusses culture. Identify what laws and regulations should be considered.
- Explain how the demographic diversity of your employees affects discussions of cultural diversity.
- Examine which ethical implications should be considered.
- Examine if training can be standardized for all locations in a global organization. Analyze what media is best suited for training in a global setting.
- Provide recommendations for implementing the training course.