1. Describe the relevance of the nursing research problem addressed in a SRR to practice. (CO 3, 6)
2. Critique the levels of evidence of the studies used in the SRR, specifically the designs of the studies included. (CO 6)
3. Critique the clarity with which the studies are presented and critiqued. (CO 6)
4. Describe the overall findings of the studies, as summarized in the SRR. (CO 3, 6)
5. Critique the conclusions of the SRR, with implications for your current practice and future research. (CO 3, 6)
6. Utilize the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews to locate a true SRR for this assignment.
7. Paper length should be between 4-6 pages.
PREPARING THE PAPER
Consult your faculty member if you are uncertain about whether your article is a true SRR. If it is not, your grade will be affected because you will not be able to address all of the above objectives.
Important: Submit a copy of the systematic research review that you are critiquing as a separate document before submitting your paper. This will help Turnitin from returning a high similarity percentage on your written work. Remember to keep Turnitin similarity to 20% or less or you will be deducted points on APA.