Resources: The United States Constitution and the 27 amendments in Appendix A of Constitutional Law and appropriate websites
Prepare a 10- to 12-slide presentation using a presentation software of your choice, for example, Microsoft® PowerPoint® or Prezi.
Include the following in your presentation:
- How and why do amendments become part of the Constitution?
- What problems with the original document motivated the adoption of the Bill of Rights?
- What have been the effects of the Bill of Rights?
- What problems with the original document, or changes in society, led to later amendments?
Choose one of the following groups to discuss:
- Thirteenth through Fifteenth Amendments
- Seventeenth, Nineteenth, Twenty-Third, Twenty-Fourth, and Twenty-Sixth Amendments
- Twelfth, Twenty-Second, and Twenty-Fifth Amendments
- What have been the effects of these later amendments?
Include introduction and conclusion slides and speaker notes.