Finding Meaning, Joy, and Happiness (FMJH)
You must submit BOTH components of this project to receive a grade for the project.
The focus of this project is to expose students to researchbased
strategies that have been shown to improve health and
This project consists of TWO parts: FMJH Journals AND the FMJH paper. It is intended that students
complete all of the journals BEFORE beginning the paper portion of the project (allowing approximately 3 weeks to
complete the activities and journals before writing the paper is recommended). Both the journals and written paper will be
turned in via drop box. Below is an explanation a of BOTH parts:
? FMJH Journals (100 Points)
1) Follow the rubric!
2) Go to ELearning
and download the document that is entitled “FMJH Journals” to
your computer. Print the journal pages and use them like a journal, making notes in
the logs throughout the activity.
3) Complete each activity of the FMJH Project and record your responses on the journal
pages. Pay close attention to the individual descriptions for each activity.
4) Save a blank copy of the journal pages on your laptop as well, so that you can type in
your comments from the handwritten
logs. The finished journals must be typed; handwritten
journals will not be graded,
therefore earning a zero for that portion of the assignment.
5) Be sure to allow for enough time to complete these journals as many of them require multipleday
observations over a
period of several weeks.
6) Reflect on your experiences as you complete the journals; think critically about the activities and consider what you learn
about yourself during the process.
? FMJH Project Paper (100 Points)
1) Follow the rubric!
2) Papers must be between 1,000 and 1,600 words, typed in Times New Roman 12 pt. font, with double spacing and oneinch
3) Remember that grammar counts; Proof read your paper and/or ask a friend or the writing center to help you with
grammar and structure of necessary.
4) Your paper must be submitted in a .doc or .docx format (Microsoft Word). Any paper submitted in .pdf, .page, or other
format that cannot be edited or opened will not be graded and will receive a grade of 0.
5) Within this paper, be certain to offer several examples from your own life and address the following four domains
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT