Looking for simple yet heartwarming activities for this Christmas season? These kid-friendly outdoor and indoor activities will bond your family over the holiday without breaking the bank. Infuse the holiday spirit by partaking the following 25 activities:
- Trim your Christmas tree with a theme. Trimming the tree is fun, but blending it with at least a theme, makes it better. Besides, there are endless ideas to equip you with the best Christmas tree theme. Have a look at some of them below.
- A beach theme will suit your tree if you love the beach
- Super hero theme will suit your children if you have kids
- Tim Burton aficionados can choose ‘Night before Christmas’ themes.
- Piling in a car to go have a view of lights is enjoyable, but going on a scavenger hunt for yours is even better. Don’t forget to make a list of essential things you don’t want to miss during your hunt before heading out.
- Have a list of Christmas songs and playlist, without forgetting to include perennial favorite such as ‘jingle bells’, ‘white Christmas’, ‘Let it Snow’, ‘O Holy Night’.
- Blend the incredible olfactory experience of the festive time by taking in holiday season scents. These include, cinnamon, peppermint, Roasting chestnuts, Cloves and orange.
- Kick off the holiday season by hosting a Christmas party without forgetting to invite your neighbours. Strengthen your bonds with the neighbours by asking them to bring new unwrapped toys as a donation to to a charity.
- Did you imagine that pinatas only suit birthdays? Think again. Buy or make Christmas tree piñatas and fill it with lottery tickets, festivity favors, festive candy and many other.
- Give your loved one a karaoke machine stocked with christmas karaoke music as a special Christmas gift.
- One of the ambiguitous features of Christmas holiday season is the sweater. Make it tackier and funnier by choosing a bold green and red, pom-pom, and with large depictions of reindeer, Santa and snowmen.
- Take a one night at camp just in front of your festivities tree. Making it even better by reading holiday stories. Involve your mouth with chocolate dipped with pretzels, caramel popcorn and so on.
- The season is never complete without baking and eating gingerbread men. This is usually a product of combined molasses, ginger, brown sugar, cinnamon, flour etc.
There you have 10 Christmas activities to fill your holiday with cheer. Which ones will you try this this year?