You are required to consult and correctly reference a MINIMUM of 10 different sources of information The company can be international or domestic with operational focus in domestic or global markets. 1 Description of the company, the nature of its business and any other relevant facts. (200 words) 2 Provide a PESTEL analysis of the company : Ensure you include all of the factors; describe the factor and how your company is affected by the factor (600 words) 3 Undertake a Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the company’s competitive environment: Ensure you include all five forces, describe the force and how the company’s market environment is affected by the force. (600 words) 4 List a minimum of four strategic recommendations you believe the company could enact to avoid problems you have uncovered from the Porter’s or PESTEL analysis. (400 words) 5 Provide a general conclusion of the current state of the company and its operating environment. (200 words)
To develop a schedule for a project, we will use the concept of a project network, which shows work activities taken from the work breakdown structure and is organized according to the logical flow in time and relationships governing when the work will be performed. By combining this network of work activities with estimates of the time duration for performing each of the activities, we can create a schedule for the project work. In 3 paragraphs provide what types of information can we learn about the project by reviewing the project schedule and all the information used to generate it?
As we have seen, traditional and Agile schedule developments are quite different. Agile project management was originally developed to do software development. 1.Could a traditional process be successfully used to develop a new software program? Why or why not? 2.Could an Agile methodology be used to build a strip mall in your home town? Why or why not?
Using the insights you have gained in the management functions (POLC), write an essay to respond to the following statement:
The best teams get the jobs.
Write a two page, typed, double spaced paper on Means of Dispute Settlement. Discuss the various categories of ADR (alternative dispute resolution) and alternatives and rank them in the order of value as you perceive them and explain why. text used: Business Law Principles and Cases in the Legal Environment, Davidson, Forsythe, and Knowls (2nd edition, 2014). Wolters Kluwer, Aspen College Series.
Leaders face many hurdles when leading in multiple countries. There are several examples of disastrous public relations fallout that have occurred when companies have outsourced work to other nations. When determining where to move offshore as a company, the leaders of the organization must make several decisions. Using course theories and current multinational organizations that have locations in several countries, convey your own thoughts on the subject and address the following: •What leadership considerations must an organization weigh in selecting another country to open a location such as a manufacturing plant? •How might leaders need to change leadership styles to manage multinational locations? •What public relations issues might arise from such a decision? •How would you recommend such a company to demonstrate their social responsibility to their headquarters country as well as any offshore locations? Deliverable Length: 4-6 slides (excluding Title and Reference slides)
You have just been hired by a management consulting firm that has a consulting engagement with Waste Management, Inc. (WMI). As the newest and least-experienced consultant on the project, your first assigned task is relatively narrow: Provide a summary analysis of WMI’s internal and external environments, and how WMI’s environments are changing.
Choose a water park or other vacation destination.
Create a hypothetical marketing campaign that uses what you’ve learned about the CRM approach.
Describe how you might apply insights about developing long-lasting relationships with customers to retain or reactivate past visitors.
Imagine that you are the Director of the HR Department at your current organization or an organization with which you are familiar. You are responsible for delegating duties to your team for the selection, development, and management of both the new and current employees. You must ensure that your organization is diverse and follows all employment laws.
(Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of these assignments. In your original work, you may use aspects of existing processes from either your current or a former place of employment. However, you must remove any and all identifying information that would enable someone to discern the organization[s] that you have used.)
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Outline one (1) job interview process, and document the methods that you must use to select the right person for available positions. Determine two (2) employment laws that you must consider in the process in question, and examine the key ramifications of the organization’s lack of enforcement of said laws.
- Suppose your same organization decides on an unconventional workforce comprised primarily of independent contractors and temporary workers. Predict three (3) issues that you may encounter in building relationships with each type of worker. Next, examine two (2) laws that you must follow during the relationship building process, and specify the manner in which each law would help in the relationship building process.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the organization’s HR policies and processes that are designed to promote a diverse workforce. Next, outline one (1) strategy for the organization that recognizes affirmative action. Include a plan to mitigate both the glass ceiling effect and reverse discrimination within your organization. Support your response with at least two (2) examples that illustrate the major benefits of the plan to the organization.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your the human resource director for a large national hotel chain in the UK and your chief executive officer has questioned the Return Of Investment of current HR spend and wants to know what impact HR activity is having on overall organizational outcomes
1) with reference to the academic literature, critically review the issues related to demonstrating the link between the HR function and wider business goals (1500 words)
2) Prepare a management report which sets out recommendation for activity that will directly link to improved business performance and explain how you will evidence this (1500 words)
describe the operations (&/or supply chain) of their
company, identify one or more element(s) that can be improved and
propose a solution to enhance the global performance. They should use
the concepts that we covered in class to position/classify/categorize their
This will be followed by an analysis of issuesthat need to be addressed and
some practical solutions or proposals which can be implemented.
The assignment should be on a PPT document with around 10 slides.