Choose your case study from the following options:
• Option 1: Dwyer, R. 2011. ‘Chapter 1: The social life of smokes: Processes of exchange in a heroin marketplace’ in Fraser and Moore (eds), 2011. The Drug Effect: Health, Crime and Society. Melbourne: Cambridge U Press.
• Option 2: Race, K. 2011. ‘Chapter 2: Party animals: The significance of drug practices in the materialisation of urban gay identity’ in Fraser and Moore (eds), 2011. The Drug Effect: Health, Crime and Society. Melbourne: Cambridge U Press.
• Option 3: Boyd, S. 2011. ‘Pleasure and pain: Representations of illegal drug consumption, addiction and trafficking in music, film and video’ in Fraser and Moore (eds), 2011. The Drug Effect: Health, Crime and Society. Melbourne: Cambridge U Press.
• Option 4: Any chapter from Marc Lewis. 2011. Memoirs of an Addicted Brain: A Neuroscientist Examines His Former Life on Drugs. PublicAffairs.
Use the following questions to guide you in writing your essay outline.
• What issues are raised by your case study?
• How do they relate to topics covered in class and weekly readings so far? (Obviously, you’ll be able to include more theories / readings in your essay than you will in your outline, since we will have covered more material by then.)
• What are the complex social processes and relations that surround the production and consumption of drugs?
. Find and use a minimum of two external, peer-reviewed sources
Your introduction and conclusion need to be double-spaced. Your outline and reference list can be single-spaced, but put an extra space in where necessary to make it more readable. The key is readability, but the text portion (introduction) has to be double-spaced in case we need to write something on your copy.
Use the Harvard style of referencing. Harvard uses in-text citation together with a full reference list.
For a custom paper on the above topic or any other topic, place your order now!
What Awaits you:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
The question first appeared on Write My Essay