Word limit – 1500 words
1. Identify the economic, social-cultural, political and technological environments within which it operates
2. Discuss critical issues that influence the effective operation of the business in a global environment.
3. Interpret, form a strategic perspective, the implications of the business’s decision making across all key areas of business activity.
Name of the company :- Haldiram’s
1) Bovee, CL & Thill , JV 2013 , Business in action ,6th edition , Prentice Hall (Pearson)
2) Velasquez, M 2012, ‘Ethics and business’, in Business ethics: concepts & cases, 7th edn, Pearson, Boston, pp. 3-72.
3) Bowles, P 2007 Capitalism. Pearson Longman, Essex
4) Shim, J 2008, Economic analysis for business and strategic decisions, Global Professional Publishing, London.
5) Conklin, DW 2011, The global environment for business: new paradigms for international management, Los Angeles : SAGE, Los Angeles
6) Hamilton, L.2012, The international business environment, 2nd edition , Oxford University Press , Oxford.
My university uses Harvard style referencing. And you can apply accordingly.I hope this time we will get good grades.