1) Given the DFARS citation 209.602-2, which of the following is NOT correct regarding the citation? Refer to FAR 1.105-2 ‘Arrangement of Regulations’ for more information.
The DFARS Part is 9
The DFARS Part is 209
The section is represented by the “02”
The DFARS Subpart is 209.6
2) The Procedures, Guidance, and Information (PGI) is a non-regulatory supplement to the DFARS.
3) What is one challenge of conducting business using electronic technology?
Reduced training needs
Few technological changes
Coordination among agencies
Reduced duplication of effort
4) Part of the primary mission of the Department of Defense Inspector General (DoD IG) is to create agency-specific operational acquisition policy.
5) Which of the following is an example where the U.S. government exercises the act of sovereign immunity during the acquisition process?
Monitoring contract performance
Allowing claims and protests
6) e-Government is defined as the automation and integration of e-Business within the federal government, making it easier for citizens and businesses to save taxpayer dollars, to interact with the government, and to streamline citizen-to-government communications.
7) As a DoD contract specialist, you receive a protest. Which of the following is NOT a correct course of action regarding the protest process?
Review and determine the time it was submitted.
Seek legal advice.
Identify the basis for the protest.
Resolve the issue within 10 days after it is filed.
8) Regulations can contain procedural or policy guidance for a particular agency.
9) What is your role when you notice a fraud violation?
Explain ethics to the person involved in the questionable behavior.
Confirm that the questionable behavior is recurring.
Monitor the questionable behavior to confirm that it is fraud.
Report the questionable behavior to your supervisor.
10) Outlays are monies transferred, either from the U.S. Treasury or other agencies like the Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS), to the contractor.
11) Which of the following is NOT an ethical value as described by the Joint Ethics Regulations?
12) In order for a contract to be legal, it must be presented in some way required by law, such as orally, in writing, or implied by the conduct of the parties. This demonstrates:
Form provided by law
Certainty of terms
13) Which system provides the tools for official contract announcement information?
Wage Determinations On-Line (WDOL)
Electronic exchange of procurement information
Federal Technical Data System (FedTeDS)
14) As a DoD contract specialist, you are administering numerous contract administration functions to include processing receipt documents, invoices and payments. As you complete these tasks, you want to reduce unmatched disbursements through data-sharing and the use of electronic documents. Which system provides the tools to accomplish the tasks?
Electronic Document Access (EDA)
Defense Acquisition Management Information Retrieval (DAMIR)
Standard Procurement System (SPS)
Wide Area Work Flow – Receipts and Acceptance (WAWF-RA).
15) As a DoD contract specialist, you have a new Purchase Request (PR) for military uniform clothing items that requires detailed market research. One of the requirements is that the uniforms must be produced in the United States as a domestic source. In the course of your market research, you determine that several contractors are colluding to conceal the certification of the end product origin of the uniform material. What should you do?
Since you don’t want to delay the contract award, you finish your market research before reporting the fraud to your supervisor or other appropriate representative.
Since you are not sure if anyone has done anything wrong, you ask the suspected contractors for clarifying information.
Since it is your duty to expose corruption, you immediately report the fraud to your supervisor or other appropriate representative.
Since you don’t want to get anyone in trouble, you tell no one about it.
16) The Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) are contained in what statutory authority?
Article 1, Section 8 of the United States Code (USC)
Chapter 2 of the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplemental (DFARS)
Chapter 1, parts 1-99 of Title 48 of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA)
17) As a DoD contracting specialist, you received a Purchase Request (PR) for computer hardware supplies in support of the fighter aircraft major weapon system office. You note that the Line of Accounting (LOA) shows an appropriation code for military construction. This is a possible violation of the _____.
Bona-fide Need Rule
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A GOOD DISCOUNT