1. To complete this application, you will need to access to the following databases: CINAHL, MEDLINE, Cochrane Library, and the Joanna Briggs Institute. You may access these databases through the Chamberlain College of Nursing Online Library
2. The APN Leader Interview project will be graded on quality of information, use of citations, use of Standard English grammar, sentence structure, and overall organization based on the required components as summarized in the directions and grading criteria/rubric.
3. Create your report using Microsoft Word 2007 (a part of Microsoft Office 2007), which is the required format for all Chamberlain College of Nursing documents. You can tell that the document is saved as a MS Word 2007 document because it will end in “.docx”
4. Follow the directions and grading criteria closely. Any questions about this project may be posted under the Q & A forum.
5. The length of the project report is to be no less than 5 and no greater than 6 pages excluding title page and reference pages.
6. APA (2010) format is required with both a title page and reference page. Use the required components of the review as Level 1 headers (upper and lower case, centered):
b. Description of the 9 NONPF NP Core Competencies
c. Description of the Interview with the APN.
d. Analysis of the discussed APN competencies
e. ConclusionPREPARING THE PAPER
The following are best practices for preparing this project paper:
1. Read “Interview Suggestions and Tips” in Course Resources.
2. Review the 9 NONPF Nurse Practitioner Core Competencies.
3. Identify an APN with whom to conduct an interview. The APN should practice in one of the following roles: CNS, CNP, CNM, or CRNA.
4. When conducting the interview, be sure to identify appropriate background information regarding the interviewee (who, what, where, when, and why).
5. Discuss 4-5 APN core competencies with the interviewee. Be sure to identify appropriate details including relevant practice examples gleaned from the APN leader.
6. When analyzing the discussed APN competencies, be sure to fully address each APN competency discussed in terms of original source and leader’s application to APN role (i.e., Nurse Practitioner Core Competencies [NONPF, 2011]).
7. Conclude the paper with a summary of the main points covered in the paper and the benefits of meeting the competencies within the APN role.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions