1. New Jim Crow Museum, published by Ferris State University, founder and curator, Dr. David Pilgrim (April 29, 2013). https://www.ferris.edu/jimcrow/
2. I, Too Am Harvard, created by created by Ashanti Bean and Black students at Harvard University(March 3, 2014) I, Too Am Harvard https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAMTSPGZRiI
3. See also, The Washington Post article, ‘I, Too, Am Harvard’: Black students show they belong’ by Bethonie Butler dated March 5, 2014
4. Donald Trump ‘Narrating’ Over Civil Rights Protestors Being Beaten, published and directed by Marianne DeMarco (March 20015) published on The Root’s website in an article,
Chilling Video Combines Trump Rhetoric With ’60s-Era Lunch Counter Protests, published by The Root’s Staff on March 29, 2016.
5. 13th (documentary) Trump’s speech (Good Ole Days), published and directed by Marianne DeMarco (March 14, 2016)
See also, The Huffington Post article, This Chilling Video Makes It Clear What’s Really Going On At Trump Rallies, published by Christina Wilkie on October 13, 2016.
You can only use these video for references
Use Bold or italicize only to signify important words.
Cite the videos in APA citation style format on a separate page with the title, References, at the top of the page and list the APA Citations. The citation list should be alphabetized by the author’s last name.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
The question first appeared on Write My Essay