Locate a print advertisement for a consumer product that is not nationally recognized.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Briefly (one  paragraph) describe the chosen advertisement, and explain where you located it.
- Analyze the underlying assumptions that the authors of the ad seem to make about the consumers that this advertisement targets. Determine how the ad is using these perceived assumptions to evoke a consumer response.
- Determine at least one (1) consumer group that the ad excludes, and provide a rationale for why the ad would not appeal to the group(s) that you have identified.
- Evaluate this advertisement and its relationship with cultural values (i.e.: determine if the ad is designed to emphasize a set of values or if it is designed to change a cultural value in society).
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.