Indicative themes could be:
– Examine the interaction between national culture and management control systems in organizations
– Examine the interactions between modern information technology and management control systems in organizations
– Examine the role of results controls in knowledge-intensive firms (or organizations more generally)
– Examine the positive and/or negative effects of people/cultural controls in organizations
– Critically evaluate the assertion “What you measure is what you get.” with reference to defining the right performance dimensions.
– Critically evaluate the assertion that “strategic management accounting tools are just old wine in new bottles”.
– Discuss the necessity of using budgets in decentralized organizations.
– Discuss the pros and cons of open book accounting and examine its reasons of failure/success (see indicative bibliography below)
For a custom paper on the above topic or any other topic, place your order now!
What Awaits you:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
The question first appeared on Write My Essay