In PART A, you develop a literacy profile for the chosen school (Wentworthville Public School)
– Maximum word limit of 1100 words.
– Based on publicly available information, compile a literacy profile for the school.
– Outline the accomplishments and challenges of literacy programme.
– Suggest and elaborate literacy strategies based on academic readings
PART B – Design a reading acquisition programme
– MUST use the template provided to complete
– present a Reading Acquisition Programme with reference to the NSW English K – 10 Syllabus and your responses in Part A. If your programme does not align with your responses in Part A, you will receive 0% for this part.
– THere is no word limit for this part.
a) Choose a year group from K – 2 (Early Stage 1 to Stage 1);
b) Design a Reading Acquisition Programme (30 minutes each for 5 days) for
the year group;
c) Choose relevant text(s) from “Suggested Texts for the English K – 10
Syllabus” or “CBCA Children’s Book of the Year” (winner and honour books,
past and present);
d) Provide a brief description of the learning and teaching activities involved in
e) Suggest two additional learning and teaching strategies to cater for reluctant
and at-risk learners;
f) Include an appendix of published learning resources. You must cite and
reference all sources of materials;
FOR MORE DETAILS ON THE TASK, REFER TO FILE TITLED ‘Task Outline’
I have uploaded two sample reading programmes for your REFERENCE ONLY.
For the file titled ‘Sample 2’. COMPLETELY DISREGARD PART A. It is different from what you have to do.
For a custom paper on the above topic or any other topic, place your order now!
What Awaits you:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
The question first appeared on Write My Essay