1Compare and contrast the three basic types of evaluation in Family Life Education, and explain how you would use each of the three (not just one) to assess a program of your choosing. Be sure to use examples to clarify your thoughts.
2Compare and contrast sex education using the fundamental principles of Social Learning Theory and Moral Developement Theory. Be sure to use examples to highlight your key points.
3In your opinion, how would family life education programs designed for: 1) relationships and 2) marriage, differ? How would they be the same? Please use examples to clarify your positions.
4Identify a sociological topic of interest to you. Â Discuss how each of the six qualitative field research paradigms (discussed in this week’s Lesson) could be used to study this topic. Â How does the role of the researcher vary across each paradigm?
5. Are some paradigms better suited for certain topics? Â Which paradigm(s) raise the biggest ethical concerns?
- Access the Qualitative Data Archival link via:Â https://www.ukdataservice.ac.uk/get-data/themes
- Click on “Data Catalogue” the qualitative catalogue.
- Select and type in a primary discipline such as law, crime and justice or psychology or sociology or social anthropology.
- Summarize the types of studies that are retrieved, and,
- Select two of the studies and summarize what the study was about and the type of data that was collected.
- 6 Use the online library to find a peer-reviewed journal article that uses qualitative methods.
- Read the article and write a brief summary of the article
- Write a critical review of their qualitative analysis using prompts from our first Assignment
- 7 Select two countries (one “developed,” one “developing) and construct a bivariate table comparing them on some indicator of quality of life (I.E. life expectancy, poverty).
- Post the table in your DB
- Write a brief summary of your table results.
- Use at least one source and analyze your data